How the booking process works:
Step 1: Select a class.
Use the calendar to select the class you would like to book, making sure that you have the correct date and time selected. If you book 5 or more classes together in one order a 15% discount will be automatically applied at the checkout. Each class must be added to your basket separately before completing your booking. Please note I only accept online bookings.
Step 2: Complete your booking.
Complete your payment using Paypal, credit or debit card. If you are having difficulty with completing your payment please click here to checkout the handy payment guide I made to help you.
Step 3: Wait for your confirmation email.
I will check the details of your booking then personally send you a confirmation email out as soon as I can. I try to get this done within 48 Hours but it may be longer depending of my schedule. If there are any errors with your booking I will let you know at this stage. Your confirmation email will have all the details of your booking, including location, dates, times, what you need to bring etc. so please take the time to read through it all carefully.
Step 4: Fill out a class attendance form (new students only).
For new students I require you to fill out a class attendance form. To expedite the process it can be done in advance online. A link to the form is provided after you complete your booking and will also be included in your confirmation email.
Step 5: See you in class.
Make a note of your class date/s and time so you don’t forget. Smile and relax! I look forward to seeing you in class soon.
I only accept online bookings.
Your space in class is not confirmed until I have received your payment and sent you out a confirmation email.
Every 12 hours, the system automatically clears any unfulfilled orders. It is therefore imperative that you complete your payment quickly to avoid disappointment.
If you have made a booking but cannot come to class I operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. This means that if you let me know with more than 24 hours notice before the start of the class I will refund your booking fee. I do however keep a 50p processing fee for each cancelled class.
Changing class dates:
If you would still like to come to class on another date please email me directly and if there is space I will be happy to move your booking for you, however this must be arranged 24 Hours before the class start time, if it not then it will count as a cancellation and you will still be charged for the lesson.
This is a mixed ability yoga class that combines elements of Ashtanga with traditional alignment based Hatha Yoga. Perfect for students who want to develop their own dynamic, invigorating Yoga practice that will nourish mind, body and soul. The classes are structured in a very similar way each week, and you will learn some basic meditation techniques, sun salutations, standing poses, strength building exercises, traditional seated postures and movements, and deep relaxation techniques. This class is open to students of all levels. You will be encouraged to find your own limits and pace within the practice, always honouring what your body is capable of. Through repetition you will quickly notice that your body is becoming more supple, stronger and your mind more equanimous. Sounds good huh? so why not come and join us every week as we safely cover the basics and learn how to build and develop your own yoga practice in a fun and engaging way
Be warned though, you might just surprise yourself at what you can achieve!
I keep the classes fun and it is my mission not only to guide you through your practice but also to take time to explain the reasons we do each specific movement or posture, and and what effects it can have on the body. My aim in doing this is to give you a practice that you feel confident doing on your own, anywhere, anytime and can be used to maintain optimal physical and mental health.
- New students must fill out an intake form. Please do this in advance by following this link.
- You must bring your own mat as the use of studio equipment is temporarily prohibited. If you do not have the correct equipment and are unable to participate in the lesson you will still be charged in full.
- Bring some water.
- Relaxation is done on the floor, which can get cold in the winter months. Please consider bringing your own blanket (or two) to keep you warm.
- To view the class location on a map please click here.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any enquiries.
- You can view my listing with the UK Yoga Alliance by clicking here.
Social Distancing Measures:
- We are still keeping our distance and restricting numbers in class. To view the specific Covid 19 and social distancing measures for the studio please click here.
- If you have made a booking but cannot come to class I operate a 24Hour cancellation policy. This means that if you let me know with more than 24 Hours notice before the start of the class I will refund your booking fee. I do however keep a 50p processing fee for each cancelled class.
Changing Class Dates:
- If you would still like to come to class on another date please email me directly and if there is space I will be happy to move your booking for you, however this must be arranged 24 Hours before the class start time, if it not then it will count as a cancellation and you will still be charged for the lesson.
Thanks and I hope to see you in class.
If you have enjoyed my classes, please consider showing your appreciation by leaving me a review on Google (you will need a google account). Doing so helps others find me.
"There is something very special about Laurence’s yoga class. It has a very welcoming and healing energy. He is also very playful and that attitude is relaxing and refreshing! The actual asanas are very toning and the Nidra style relaxation at the end is divine!!! Highly recommended."Georgina
- "I've been going to this yoga class on and off for the last year and can highly recommend it. Laurence is a very calm and helpful teacher (and often funny too)."Steve
"I had the pleasure to attend quite a few sessions with Laurence so far and I highly recommend him both as a person & yoga teacher. His teaching is very precise, hands-on and always with a smile on the face. You really can learn a lot from him!"David
"Laurence is a fantastic yoga teacher with lots of experience. He makes you feel completely at ease during classes and will adjust you to help you achieve the perfect posture"Sophie
"Laurence is an amazing teacher and it was a joy to attend his classes . . . . His passion for yoga bounces out of him and his classes are fun and serious at the same time. . . When I was away he covered my classes, in total 24 hours. He was (and is) very reliable and punctual, and my students enjoyed his input . . . . He is an asset to Yoga."Brenda
- "Laurence provides a warm and welcoming space for everybody. His passion for yoga is clear, sharing his knowledge joyfully, with a calm and fun energy. I leave his classes feeling calm and clear, and have been inspired to maintain a regular practice. Highly recommend!"Amelia
- "Laurence is a great teacher and an asset to Long Melford / Sudbury !! Recommend."Theo
- "Laurence has an uncanny knack for perceiving exactly what his yoga class needs from him that day and delivering it with warmth, kindness and good humour."Hannah
- "Laurence is a great teacher, full of wisdom and patience. I can't recommend his classes highly enough."Ian
- "I am 100% totally addicted to Laurie’s magic Monday classes 🧘♂️ He is so knowledgeable calming & funny - he has great spirit - I very much enjoy his class - now I look forward to my Monday’s 😁"Moira