How the booking process works:
Step 1: Select a class.
Use the calendar to select the class you would like to book, making sure that you have the correct date and time selected. If you book 5 or more classes together in one order a 15% discount will be automatically applied at the checkout. Each class must be added to your basket separately before completing your booking. Please note I only accept online bookings.
Step 2: Complete your booking.
Complete your payment using Paypal, credit or debit card. If you are having difficulty with completing your payment please click here to checkout the handy payment guide I made to help you.
Step 3: Wait for your confirmation email.
I will check the details of your booking then personally send you a confirmation email out as soon as I can. I try to get this done within 48 Hours but it may be longer depending of my schedule. If there are any errors with your booking I will let you know at this stage. Your confirmation email will have all the details of your booking, including location, dates, times, what you need to bring etc. so please take the time to read through it all carefully.
Step 4: Fill out a class attendance form (new students only).
For new students I require you to fill out a class attendance form. To expedite the process it can be done in advance online. A link to the form is provided after you complete your booking and will also be included in your confirmation email.
Step 5: See you in class.
Make a note of your class date/s and time so you don’t forget. Smile and relax! I look forward to seeing you in class soon.
I only accept online bookings.
Your space in class is not confirmed until I have received your payment and sent you out a confirmation email.
Every 12 hours, the system automatically clears any unfulfilled orders. It is therefore imperative that you complete your payment quickly to avoid disappointment.
If you have made a booking but cannot come to class I operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. This means that if you let me know with more than 24 hours notice before the start of the class I will refund your booking fee. I do however keep a 50p processing fee for each cancelled class.
Changing class dates:
If you would still like to come to class on another date please email me directly and if there is space I will be happy to move your booking for you, however this must be arranged 24 Hours before the class start time, if it not then it will count as a cancellation and you will still be charged for the lesson.
Postures ~ Movement ~ Meditation ~ Breath ~ Relaxation.
In this class you will learn about & practice the all the cornerstones of yoga; Movement, Breath, Awareness & Rest.
We will practice a variety of exercises, that are all designed to have a positive impact on your physical health and mental well being. Each class will follow a similar structure each week, but within that there will be variety in our practice, and each week will be a little different.
My aim is to give you a complete yoga practice that incorporates meditation and breathing exercises, with yoga postures and movements and also deep relaxation techniques, so that you can get the most from your time on the mat and make improvements to your mental and physical health & well being.
We can all enjoy the benefits from a regular yoga practice.
Everyone is welcome in my class, no matter your body type, or history with yoga, this class really is ‘All Abilities Welcome‘.
I like to keep the classes fun and really endeavour not only to guide you through your practice but also to educate you about the reasons we do each specific movement or posture.
My aim in doing this is to give you a practice that you feel confident doing on your own, anywhere, anytime. Use the calendar to reserve your space, and come along to see for yourself the positive impact yoga can have on your health.
"I would highly recommend this person to work at a yoga centre. When he came to visit India I was so happy because he handled my yoga centre for me whilst I was away. He gave this service to me and I was very happy with his teaching."Mahi
- "Having only just started yoga I have been really impressed with Laurence's teaching and pace of the classes. He always has a method for breaking a move down, helping you to achieve the final position in small steps. His knowledge and ability have certainly inspired me to take my yoga further."Josh
- "Laurence's yoga teaching is of a very high standard. He is very experienced and passes on his knowledge and skills in a clear, easy to follow way as he helps all ages and abilities achieve exercises and poses relevant to their fitness and experience level. Laurence's warm, friendly nature combined with his professionalism and enthusiasm for his art result in excellent instruction. His love of yoga and teaching is evident as he creates a welcoming and safe environment in which to learn. Learning yoga with Laurence is fun, enjoyable, relaxing and non-threatening."Erin
"Laurence is an amazing teacher and it was a joy to attend his classes . . . . His passion for yoga bounces out of him and his classes are fun and serious at the same time. . . When I was away he covered my classes, in total 24 hours. He was (and is) very reliable and punctual, and my students enjoyed his input . . . . He is an asset to Yoga."Brenda
"I had the pleasure to attend quite a few sessions with Laurence so far and I highly recommend him both as a person & yoga teacher. His teaching is very precise, hands-on and always with a smile on the face. You really can learn a lot from him!"David
"There is something very special about Laurence’s yoga class. It has a very welcoming and healing energy. He is also very playful and that attitude is relaxing and refreshing! The actual asanas are very toning and the Nidra style relaxation at the end is divine!!! Highly recommended."Georgina
- "Laurence is a great teacher, full of wisdom and patience. I can't recommend his classes highly enough."Ian
"Laurence is a fantastic yoga teacher with lots of experience. He makes you feel completely at ease during classes and will adjust you to help you achieve the perfect posture"Sophie
"The class was challenging, fun, & engaging. I can't wait to find another opportunity to visit Suffolk so that I can go back."Jan
- New students must fill out an intake form. Please do this in advance by following this link.
- You must bring your own mat as the use of studio equipment is temporarily prohibited. If you do not have the correct equipment and are unable to participate in the lesson you will still be charged in full.
- Bring some water.
- Relaxation is done on the floor, which can get cold in the winter months. Please consider bringing your own blanket (or two) to keep you warm.
- To view the class location on a map please click here.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any enquiries.
- You can view my listing with the UK Yoga Alliance by clicking here.
Social Distancing Measures:
- We are still keeping our distance and restricting numbers in class. To view the specific Covid 19 and social distancing measures for the studio please click here.
- If you have made a booking but cannot come to class I operate a 24Hour cancellation policy. This means that if you let me know with more than 24 Hours notice before the start of the class I will refund your booking fee. I do however keep a 50p processing fee for each cancelled class.
Changing Class Dates:
- If you would still like to come to class on another date please email me directly and if there is space I will be happy to move your booking for you, however this must be arranged 24 Hours before the class start time, if it not then it will count as a cancellation and you will still be charged for the lesson.
Thanks and I hope to see you in class.