Social Distancing Measures
Regarding Yoga Classes.
- Social distancing measures are in place at the various studios I teach in. They are all slightly different due to the different layouts and locations of each space so I’d recommend that you take some time to familiarise yourself with the rules of the specific studio you are coming too before attending class.
- I will be cleaning (disinfecting) and airing the studio between classes so for that reason I have had to change some of the class times so that I have enough time to do so.
- Use of studio equipment is temporarily prohibited. This includes mats, so you must bring your own mat to class. If you do not have the correct equipment and cannot participate in the class you will still be charged in full for the lesson.
- You are not required to wear a mask during the class but you must wear one when moving around the building.
- When entering and leaving the studio you must be aware of social distancing and you will be encouraged not to chat before or after class, at least in the studio (I know it feels wrong). You may also be asked to wait outside whilst others check in for class, so please bear this in mind when considering whether of not you need an umbrella.
- You will not be able to get changed on the premises so you must be ready to go when you arrive.
- If on the day of your class you are feeling unwell or are judged to pose a health risk to others you may be asked to leave class.
Regarding Massage Appointments.
- I will wear a mask (though you don’t have to) and I will bring my own cleaning products / disinfectant and PPE.
- There will be no face / head massage at the end of your treatment (sad face).
- You will be asked to clean your hands upon arrival.
- If on the day of your appointment you are feeling unwell or are judged to pose a health risk to myself or others you may be asked to leave.